A list of things I’ve discovered I actually LOVE (in some cases every bit as much any random candy):
- Raw green beans
- Tomatoes – particularly grape tomatoes that can just pop into my mouth
- Sweet potatoes – microwaved and plain with skin on
- Couscous – which I had been thoroughly convinced I despised. Turns out I like both Israeli and Mediterranean couscous and I know the difference
- Crunchy chickpeas
- Riced cauliflower
- Mashed cauliflower
- Roasted pretty much any vegetables I’ve come across
- Smoothies – okay this is vague but I’ve been randomly combining fruits and veggies and greek nonfat yogurt and YUM!
I’ve also discovered that coffee is actually pretty good and I don’t have to have five packets of Splenda and six tablespoons of creamer!
I feel like it’s been this big secret that healthy food tastes pretty damn good! What the heck?!